Do you want to know a fun way to turn a 6″ x 6″ piece of Designer Series Paper into a beautiful card with no waste? Thats right – no scraps left over! You will love this!
This card uses the Ready to Ride Specialty Designer Series Paper and opens like this:
And all you need is a 6″ square of patterned paper and a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of coordinating cardstock. Thats it!
Let’s look at a few more. This adorable Day at the Farm Designer Series Paper (free with a $50 order in January & February) is perfect for kids and for anyone else that has a connection to farming – or all things vintage!
The Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper (another free choice with a $50 order in January and February) has gorgeous flowers on a black background.
And for cuteness overload, the Rain or Shine Specialty Designer Series Paper is so much fun to work with!
You will see how to step up these cards at the end of this post, but thats not all! We will take this 6″ x 6″ One Sheet Wonder layout for cards even further in the All Good Cards Club this month! (And thats just the tip of what we will be doing. Read more about the All Good Cards Club here!)
6 x 6 One Sheet Wonder Template
1.Your base card is a piece of 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored @ 5-1/2″ and folded.
2. Cut 2-3/4″ off one side and set that aside for later.
3. Use the template above to cut out your 6″ x 6″ paper.
4. Attach the 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece to the inside of the card and the 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ piece to the card front.
5. Take the cardstock piece you cut off the front and attach it sideways to the front of the card.
6. Cut (or tear) the narrow strip of patterned paper in half so it looks long enough to go across the length of the added piece of cardstock. Attach that to the ends.
7. Add the square piece of patterned paper and decorate.
How easy is that?
No Waste 6 x 6 Papers Stepped Up
One easy way to step up any card is to add layers. Lets look at the difference.
Basically, you will add a second layer that is 1/4″ larger that the pieces of Designer Series Paper.
All of the details will be included in the All Good Cards Club – plus another way of stepping up these cards!
and more templates besides!
Come create with us – its like a mini retreat each month for only $15! Check out the All Good Cards Club here!
Shop Online | Current Host Code: SSEDAX9Q