This easy fun fold card is a Book Binding Card with a Pop Up inside! How fun is that?
This Day at the Farm Designer Series is one of the free choices with a $50 order in January and February. (Need the catalogs? They will go out in December. Click here to get the catalogs free.)
These Pop Up cards fold flat to mail, but open with this surprise. Notice how the trees and cows are fussy cut and popped up on the front of this card as well.
The step by step tutorial for these Pop Up Corner cards is coming, but first, let’s enjoy looking at more cards.
The Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper makes this card. The flowers are fussy cut.
The beautiful sentiments and the oval die are from the Framed Florets Bundle.
The By the Bay Specialty Designer Series Paper include both pearlized and foiled papers. It is stunning.
The Seaside Bay Stamp Set and Dies have beautiful birds and shells.
Aren’t these gnome cards just the cutest?
The Storybook Gnome Designer Series Paper is all you need to make this!
Butterfly cards are perfect for every occasion. With the Best Butterflies Bundle you can create butterflies with many different designs.
The bright colors in the Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper just make this card.
It is paired with the Texture Chic Specialty Designer Series Paper.
A great retro vibe is created with the Spiral Die on this card.
One more! The Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper is stunning left black and white or colored in.
How about a bit of both?
How to Make a Pop Up Corner Card Step by Step
- Start with and 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of cardstock for the card base. Score @ 4-1/4″ and 5-1/2″.
2. Add adhesive to the narrow fold and fold up the card.
3. Score an 8″ square piece of basic white cardstock or designer series paper in half @ 4″. Rotate and repeat.
Then score from one corner of the square to the other. Your paper will look like this.
4. Cut out one corner square that has the center fold line.
5. Fold up like this.
6. Add adhesive to one of the squares and attach to the inside of the card base.
7. Fold up the square and add adhesive to the top square.
8. Close the card. When you open it, it will look like this.
Easy Pop Up Corner Cards to Make
If you have made a purchase with me the last 6 months, you will automatically receive the new catalog from me in December,
If you are not currently working with another demonstrator and would like the new catalog coming out – click here to sign up for the free catalog!
Shop Online | Current Host Code: SSEDAX9Q