Make these as little table favors for Easter or any spring event…….or
you can make them larger for Easter baskets for the kids! First, the movie and then the tutorial:
Just a Minute: Make an Easter Basket with the Fringe Scissors!
2. Snip along the quarter inch border.
3. With Fringe Scissors, make cuts all the way down the long side as pictured.
4. Put sticky strip all around the circle using the 1 3/4″ Circle Punch. Peel the red part off.
5. Add the quarter inch side of the long piece to the stick tape, turning the card stock as you go.
6. When you get to the end, trim the leftover card stock and attach. Take another 1 3/4 inch circle and insert it into the basket. Add jelly beans.
Its finished! Isn’t that a cute idea to use for your Easter table or just for a fun spring day?
Shop Online | Current Host Code: ZGTYBNFF