Welcome to my first video at the bottom of this post!
This is the first of 12 special Christmas projects I have created! To receive the other 11, fill in the opt in box on the right. Only subscribers will receive the other 11! Some will be PDF, some videos….but all will relate to Christmas gifts, cards, tags or other projects! You will enjoy them! Pass this information on to a friend as well!
Wouldn't this be pretty hanging on a tree or a shelf hook? Tim and I have five kids and every Christmas we choose a gift to make that could be placed in a basket by the front door or hung on the tree. We make many of them and during December, each guest that comes into our home is given a gift to take home! I felt that focusing as much on "giving" as we possible could, we could help our kids experience more of the real meaning of Christmas.
There is a video below that will show how to make this as well as directions. Remember that this is my first video. I know I need to work on plenty of things (like keeping the project in the camera sight!) so please bear with me as I learn and improve!
This could be made with cardstock or designer series paper. I chose to use the Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Series Fabric to make it a sturdy and long-lasting ornament.
1. Using the Anywhere Glue Stick (p.206), attach the fabric to the cardboard end paper that comes with the designer series paper packs.
2. Run through the Big Shot with the Petal Cone Bigz L Die (p.221)
3. Cut off the top flaps and glue the sides of the cones together to create a 4-sided cone.
4. Put 2 rows of Sticky Strip (p. 206) across the top. Pull off the lower strip and attach Victoria Lace (p.194), pleating it as you go along.
5. Remove the upper strip and attach Quilted Satin Ribbon (mini p.30). Use that also for the handle and its finished!!!
If you enjoyed this project, remember to click on the optin box so you will receive the other 11!
Shop Online | Current Host Code: WFXFH3Q6