If you have been following my blog for awhile, you know that my current "go-to" stamp set for birthday cards is Owl Occasions. This is my fourth post using this so I am calling it "Stampin' Up! Owl Occasions Birthday Card Take 4!"
Isn't that a cute owl peeking out of the hole in the tree and holding those balloons that are flying out from inside the tree?
There is a stamping video tutorial below these directions if you want to watch the card being made.
1. Start with a piece of Soft Suede Card Stock 4 1/4" x 11" folded in half. Put the front through the Big Shot with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.
2. Punch the hole in the tree with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch.
3. On the inside of the card, attach a piece of Vanilla Card Stock 4" x 5 1/4". Stamp the owl from Owl Occasions in Tangerine Tango. He can be peeking out just a little bit from the hole, or standing in the center of the hole…..however you plan it. Or should I say…however it ends up getting stamped!
4. Stamp three balloons from Owl Occasions on a scrap piece of card stock with Island Indigo ink. Punch those out with the 3/4" Circle Punch and attach to the front of the card with Glue Dots. With the Island Indigo Stampin' Write Marker, draw strings from the balloon to the owl.
5. On the inside of the card, stamp the "happy birthday" from the Bring on the Cake stamp set. You are finished! Now…who will you give it to?
Here is the video tutorial:
If you missed the other three cards, you will find them here, and here, and here! Can you see why I enjoy it so much? That cute owl and those fun balloons are so much fun to play with. And there are several stamps in this set of fourteen that I haven't even used yet! I particularly like the three different gifts and the "to" and "from" stamp…….and the three Christmas stocking are darling! Imagine them hanging from the tree. The Owl Occasions stamp set is a real bargain with fourteen stamps for only $18.95 in clear mounted and $26.95 in wood mounted.
Who is on your birthday list? You will love using this set for kids of all ages!!!
I hope you have enjoyed these four birthday cards. Thats it for today's Stampin' Up! Owl Occasions Birthday Card Take 4!
Shop Online | Current Host Code: 9DC4Z7ZY