This is the “I want it all kit”!
(You know what a great deal the starter kit – especially for a few more days when you can choose $175 of anything you want in the catalogs for only $99 with free shipping – and even add on a mini embossing machine for a special price.)
But how do you know if it’s for you?
Here are five questions to consider.
1. What if I want that great deal, but don’t want to sell?
You get a 20% discount on all your orders! And of course, there’s more…
2. What are my minimums and what happens if I don’t meet them?
The minimums are $300 a quarter – but keep in mind that when you place aa $300 order as a demonstrator, you are only paying $240 and you still get all the host rewards!
No worries if you don’t meet that. (You just go inactive – you don’t need to do a thing.)
3. Why should I join with Karen Titus?
My group of demonstrator is called the Fine Line. We have lots of fun getting to know each other and sharing ideas and support. It doesn’t matter if you are buying just for yourself or teaching classes or building an online business – this group is for you! Here is some of what we offer:
- All Good Card Club is free to my team members – along with anything else I do online. I want you to be able to use all of the ideas I share!
- Karen’s Card Kits of the Month tutorials
- Weekly creative challenges (with drawings) to share and inspire
- Stamp & Chats on Zoom to get to know each other
- Monthly online get-togethers to celebrate and share ideas
Office hours on zoom so you can ask questions or get feedback on things
4. What if I would like to teach classes but don’t know enough people?
I would love to chat with you if this is a concern. After the two long years of isolation, people are wanting to get together, to meet new friends and build relationships. Whether you want to do things in person or online, we have lots of ideas to share!
5. Can I see things early?
Preorders & Sneak Peeks!
See all the new products and be able to get them a month early! How fun is that?
Does this help you rethink getting the starter kit?
Come join the fun! This is so much more than stamps, ink and paper. Its being part of an amazing community of stampers who love to share!
What other questions do you have?
Please email me or call me at 612-929-1277 – I would love to chat with you!
Shop Online | Current Host Code: 9YE2TKJ6