Do you like making snowman cards? This is the suite for you – the Let It Snow Suite – with adorable snowmen, a Snowman Builder punch – and the cutest Let It Snow Designer Series Paper! Here are six quick & easy card ideas to inspire you!
#1.Two squares, cut out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits and set at rightangles, make the focal point for this card. Isn’t this a great saying “Hoping this season builds heartwarming memories”?
2. Look at those fun felt accessories! They are part of the Let It Snow Embellishment Kit. I had to add the “have a cozy Christmas from the Merry Moose stamp set because that snowman definitely looks cozy!
3. Circles of different sizes, all from the Stitched Framelits Dies, made this quick card.
4. Isn’t this the cutest “wrapped up” snowman – from the Let It Snow Designer Series Paper? He inspired me to use the words “may this special season be wrapped in love & joy”from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set.
5. This snowman was punched out of the Let It Snow DSP with the Snowman Builder Punch. He is already glittered – so the Sparkle Glimmer Paper is perfect for the snow!
6. Tim’s version using the Snowman Builder Punch – and the shiny enamel shapes from the Let It Snow Embellishment Kit. He has been experience vision problems – so I think he transferred his experience to this guy!
To see all of these being made – go to 12:45 in this video.
One Stamp Set/Six Cards!
Shop Online | Current Host Code: 9DC4Z7ZY