This is how I prep for 160 demonstrators each making nine card projects!
In other words … I don’t do it alone!
and Tim makes lunch for us – Cuban Sliders (recipe at the end of this post)
For a special Fine Line Celebration (the Fine Line is the name of my group), Tim and I are hosting this big event. All of my downline coming to OnStage in Mpls this month are invited to a full day event the day before.
We will have nine make-n-takes throughout this event.
So that’s about 60 people … but that’s not all.
We will also do this event in the Facebook Fine Line group as well. Packets for all long distance demonstrators that are attending a different OnStage – plus all new demonstrators who joined our team during Sale-a-bration – plus their recruiters – will all receive the make-n-take packets!
Cuban Sliders (from Taste of Home)
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) Hawaiian sweet rolls.
- 1-1/4 pounds thinly sliced deli ham.
- 9 slices Swiss cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 24 dill pickle slices.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Without separating rolls, cut each package of rolls in half horizontally; arrange bottom halves in a greased 13×9-in. baking pan. Layer with ham, cheese and pickles; replace top halves of rolls.
- In a microwave, melt butter; stir in onion and mustard. Drizzle over rolls. Bake, covered, 10 minutes. Uncover; bake until golden brown and heated through, 5-10 minutes longer.
Shop Online | Current Host Code: 3KM7BN37